To amend Form W-2, you must obtain Form W-2C from Internal Revenue Service and submit a copy to the Alabama Department of Revenue. For Alabama withholding tax changes, the W-2C should be submitted with a corrected Form A-3 marked “Amended.” Corrections to items other than Alabama income tax (i.e. wages, social security number, FICA taxes, name corrections, etc.) do not require an amended Form A-3.