Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Yes. If an extension has been granted for federal purposes, the extension is also granted for Alabama purposes; the Federal Form 7004 must be submitted with the Form 20C.

NOTE: This is an extension for filing purposes ONLY. The full amount of the tax liability is due by the original due date of the return.