- Are estimate payments required?
- Can charitable deductions made by the estate/trust be claimed as a deduction on the Alabama Form 41?
- Can composite payments made on behalf of the estate/trust by a partnership be claimed on the Alabama Form 41?
- Can I claim the federal estate taxes paid as a deduction on the Alabama Form 41?
- Can the federal income tax paid on federal Form 1041 be claimed as a deduction on the Alabama Form 41?
- How does a preparer know if he or she is required to electronically file a Fiduciary return?
- If there an Opt-Out provision?
- In the final year of an estate or trust can the loss be passed on to the beneficiary?
- Is the Alabama Estate Tax Waiver required?
- Is the Fiduciary Income Tax Return, Form 41, under the e-file mandate?
- What is the mailing address for Form 41?
- When is a self-prepared Fiduciary return included in the mandate?