The steps for withdrawals and dissolutions are outline below:
Dissolutions- Domestic entity
- Complete Articles of Dissolutions Form based on the entity type.
- Follow the instructions on the form pertaining to the type of entity you are dissolving.
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LP) STATEMENT OF DISSOLUTION
Withdrawals- Foreign entity
- Complete a Request for Certificate of Compliance from ADOR. https://www.alabamainteractive.org/ador_tax_compliance/welcome.action
- Provide any missing returns and payments as determined by ADOR staff, if found not to be in compliance to ADOR.
- Receive Certificate of Compliance from ADOR.
- Complete Certificate of Withdrawal Form https://www.alabamainteractive.org/sos/welcome.action
- Submit two (2) signed completed Certificate of Withdrawals with Certificate of Compliance (from ADOR) and filing fee to Secretary of State’s address on the form.
Certificate of Compliance cannot be more than 6 months old to be accepted by SOS.
Office of the Judge of Probate- County Offices contact link page- https://www.sos.alabama.gov/city-county-lookup/probate-judges