If you have received a business privilege tax delinquency notice from the Alabama Department of Revenue, and you have not filed the required return or made the required payment please do so at this time in order to avoid any further interest and penalties.  BPT returns can be filed in MAT (My Alabama Taxes).  See “How do I register for MAT?” if you do not have a MAT account.  Paper forms can be obtained by clicking on the ADOR Form page.  See “How do I find Business Privilege Tax forms on the website?” for step by step instructions of obtaining forms. If you are uncertain if a return was required or filed, please forward a copy of the delinquency notice to your tax professional.