1. Go to the Alabama Department of Revenue website at: revenue.alabama.gov.
  2. Click on the Motor Vehicle icon at the top of the page.
  3. Select Read More under IRP/IFTA License, Trip & Fuel Permits.
  4. Select Alabama Motor Carrier (AMC) System.
  5. Enter your User ID (9 digit taxpayer ID number [FEIN or SSN]) - with NO dashes.
  6. Enter your password.
  7. Select an action from the Customer Dashboard.