- Am I required to fill out and return the business personal property return form every year even though my equipment is the sames as last year?
- Can my business be audited by the revenue commissioner?
- How can I be certain that I have complied with the law?
- How does the Revenue Commissioner’s office value my business personal property?
- I already paid taxes on my business equipment when I purchased the items. Why am I being taxed again?
- I did not receive a business personal property return form by mail. Where can I get one?
- Most of my business equipment has been fully depreciated on my income tax return; do I still list these items on the business personal property return?
- What are examples of the items I list on the return?
- What if I fail to comply with the law?
- What is personal property?
- When should personal property be reported?
- When will I receive a tax bill to pay the ad valorem taxes on my business equipment?
- Who is required to report personal property?